COVID-19 HEALTH &
& Western strives to maintain the health and safety of our guests,
employees and volunteers.
guests should self-assess prior to coming to railroad & follow CDC
guidance if they are exhibiting any COVID related symptoms.
Facial coverings are mandatory.
2) Please practice 6 feet social distancing.
3) Wash hands frequently.
4) Seating is spaced to allow social distancing onboard the train.
5) Hand Sanitizing Stations are in place throughout the train.
6) Train cars will be cleaned before & between each passenger seating.
7) Avoid touching surfaces and then face.
8) Seating & availability is limited and subject to change due to
9) No groups
larger than FOUR members will be seated together on train.
If your group is larger than four members you will be split up to maintain
social distancing restrictions on board.
11) If for any reason we are unable to run you will be notified for
rescheduling, gift card or refund.